Never miss all the cool giveaways:
get notifications in your browser!
こちらを クリックして ブラウザーでの新しいgiveawaysに関する通知を受信しましょう。
Advanced Email Printer< のgiveaway は 2009年6月5日
Intel Pentium or compatible system; 128 MB RAM; 50 MB free hard disk space; Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
(This should've been kept for an April 1, Giveaway.)
Firstly if you don't use Microsoft Outlook as your Email Client, you can stop right here. This software is of no use to you.
(But it can be fun to read how some programmers can invent a solution looking for a problem).
Advanced Email Printer is an add-in to MS Outlook. Systweak refer to it as "Reverse Email Printing for lawyers" (I would add, "and people who don't know how to use their email program"). Technically you could probably say this software is a "lawyer joke".
You can arrange emails in conversational order (from bottom to top and top to bottom) and see them on the screen. (use of "screen" is for advanced users only)
One Legal Advisor on the Systweak website states "Advanced Email Printer, solved my problem and changed my life completely". (Admittedly his life WAS pretty miserable beforehand).
I suppose now instead of learning how to use email features such as filters, rules, folders and search - he (or an assistant) prints everything out and has loads of paper to filter, fold and search through... oh and file... and find again... no print again...
But there is more - you can print emails both with and without a page break between emails, and you can choose to print emails in chronological order or reverse chronological order. (I suppose an email with page breaks - you could shuffle the pages for whatever order you wanted).
Look more prepared and researched. Then you can scare the other side (prosecution or defense) when you turn up to court with a bigger stack of paper than they have. Just watch the look on their faces!
You can sort by sender or subject in both ascending or descending order (like magic). Users without this software are aware that most windows programs permit sorting columns like "sender" by clicking on the column header.
Advanced Email Printer has a feature known as "print preview", you can see what the printout will look like before you commit it to paper (obviously to not waste paper...genius!)
What are the benefits that this brings to Microsoft Outlook? (According to the program demonstration)
- You can print a conversation from bottom to top and top to bottom. (you can also read messages in the reverse order without having to make a second printout).
- "comfortably" take printouts of individual cases. (well as comfortable as you can by running off all these printouts just because you aren't sure how to organise or retrieve your emails).
- arrange the order of email display. (you could display your inbox in the order that an email was received, or the reverse order). You could probably even print that out.
- at least one Legal Advisor has had his life "smoothened" and now can save more time for his family. (If you don't have a family, I suppose Advanced Email Printer will free up some time so you can take care of that also).
- This Legal Advisor is now "a winner forever" with "happy & growing clients" (Advanced Email Printer does not endorse the use of human growth hormone regardless of the desire to be a winner forever).
Advanced Email Printing - Keeping Lawyers at the forefront of Technology. Welcome to the 1980s.
(Envelopes and Postage Stamps not included).
Lets hear from the happy users of Advanced Email Printer v1.0
(from the Systweak webpage)
Reviews for Advanced Email Printer v1.0
I never found such a product that takes special care for managing and printing the legal documents.
- Menachem Fruchter (This product cares for the legal documents. Somebody has to).
I am a lawyer by profession, for me printing legal documents was the most important and critical task. With the help of your Advanced Email printer I can manage my printable easily and conveniently.
- Louis Mirabelli (Winning cases was never my strong point. The most important task was managing my "printable" - now I am winner forever!)
Your product has awesome printing options that made my job of printing documents more enjoyable.
- Flavio R. Mione (My job before was just printing documents, but now I enjoy it - Thanks printing options!)
I think it’s the best choice for a novice user to organize, manage, view and print emails.
- Peter (Wow! Actually the organize and manage is a bit of a stretch - but view and print, that we can do)
It offers a lot more than just simple printing options, you guys should also try this Email printer it’s having great functionality.
- Mart (who is also amazed at the printing features)
Amazing features to believe my own eyes. It actually changed my perception for simple printing options because I found your product is actually more than just printing. Nice product!
- Marcus (Now wearing his own prescription glasses)
I'm not believing this is butter. My printer is out of ink.
- BuBBy (I'm losing my mind)
@2 - $49.95 for some "lawyer software". They could probably get away with ten times that amount. Lawyers just add the extra time sorting through papers and un-jamming the printer as "Billable Hours". :)
I'm boggled by the retail price of $49.95! Are they serious???????!!!!!!!! And the lack of an ability to use this with any other email client - like Thunderbird - is just ridiculous! Good luck to the developers with this software - they're sure gonna need it!
Bubby, i was wondering when I saw the title, advanced email printer. I'm sure lawyers also haven't heard of Xobni
Xobni is inbox spelt backwards and adds loads more functionality and analysis than outlook. www.Xobni.com
Bubby is one hella guy and this is the kind of analysis I love to read. Infact, your post is the Giveawayoftheday!
Bubby, I wish I could vote for your comment over and over again! You brightened up my day no end(and I'm not even a lawyer!)Brilliant post!
© 2006 - 2023 giveawayoftheday.com. すべてのコンテンツの無断複写 転載 パテント登録中.