Never miss all the cool giveaways:
get notifications in your browser!
こちらを クリックして ブラウザーでの新しいgiveawaysに関する通知を受信しましょう。
AnyPic JPG to PDF Converter< のgiveaway は 2011年9月24日
AnyPic JPG to PDF Converterは JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF などをPDF ファイルへ大量変換処理。複数の JPG イメージを合併したりまた分離することも可能。
Windows 7/ 2000/ XP/ Vista
A while back I photographed a book and converted to PDF using a program whose name I unfortunately can't remember at the moment. It may even have been from GAOTD.
89 images totalling 33mb produced a PDf that is 40mb.
Using today's giveaway, the same images produce a PDF of 611mb.
The settings I used to try it out were the three different compression levels, and page sizes A3, A4 & A5. As my images are jpg, it is understandable that the compression setting will have no effect, but surely the page size should have made a difference. For some reason, a blank 'page' was inserted below each converted image.
While the conversion was very fast, the finished size is unacceptable
* Smooth download, installation, activation, registration on Vista x32 PC.
* Registration was automatic, with no need to insert registration key, though one is provided in "readme.txt."
* License agreement allows installation of program on unlimited number of computers.
* Can add pics individually or by folder.
* GUI is attractive and easy to navigate
* Supports huge variety of image formats.
* GUI is divided into 2 sections - left side allows user to designate settings, including: (1) saving output file as one combined multi-page PDF file, or separate single PDF files (2) designating name and location of output file (3) adding descriptors to include Title, Subject, Author, Creator, Producer, Key Words (4) Compression factors to include "No Compression," "DCT-JPEG Compression," and "LZW Compression." (5) multitude of page-size options.
GUI also has a right-side view, which is displayed alongside the left-side pane - the right side for viewing selected pics, choosing pics individually or by folder, removing pics individually or by folder, sorting pics (by name, date modified,, type, size, ascending, and escending order) and moving through the pics either forward or backward.
* Actual Use - I selected 5 JPEG images and created one, multipage PDF document. The resulting file was created quickly, and the resulting images contained therein were all of excellent quality (equal to, or better, than originals).
* No Localized Help Menu located within program.
* Though $29.90 price is comparable with similar paid image-to-PDF converters, it is a bit high compared with equally-capable freeware alternatives.
Summary - Program is easy to use and does exactly as it says - with high-quality output results - two thumbs up - thanks, GOTD & AnyPic Soft.
http://www.pdfarea.com/PDF-to-Image-Converter.htm (PDF to Image Converter)
Win XP SP3
You may decide not to download this program if you have the previous (and better) giveaway from Anypic Soft named "AnyPic Image Converter" which converts from and to a multitude of formats including "Pdf". Whereas todays offering allows you to convert to only pdf, a far inferior peogram in my opinion.
Todays offering does however allow you to resize the open window whereas the previous program doesn't. A shame they didn't just offer the updated version of the previous superior program.
OOPS! to correct my previous comment (as of now, it's comment #1 in the queue) - here's the accurate link for the free Image-to-PDF converter...
Sorry about that everyone!
Very disappointed. I converted 11 images to create one A6 pdf file. I tried it with and without compression and the result was the same file size - the same size as the 11 individual jpgs. Neither altering compression or altering page size makes any difference to file size.
© 2006 - 2022 giveawayoftheday.com. すべてのコンテンツの無断複写 転載 パテント登録中.