Never miss all the cool giveaways:
get notifications in your browser!
こちらを クリックして ブラウザーでの新しいgiveawaysに関する通知を受信しましょう。
DHTML Menu 9.2< のgiveaway は 2009年5月5日
Sothink DHTML Menu はナビゲーションメニュー作成を実施。クロス･ブラウザーのドロップダウンメニューを作成し、IE 8, Google Chromeなどと対応。
Windows 2000/ XP /Server 2003/ Vista/ Server 2008 IE 5+
I think I've seen some scripts to create this type of menus over at dynamic drive, but again, this program simplifies the steps needed to have professional looking dhtml menus on your site.
If you head over the developers website, you will be able to see the script in action on their menu bar. I tried them on firefox 3, IE 7, opera 9 and chrome, and they all look exactly the same. Basically it does have crowss-browser compatibility.
Just remember that you can only use this on a personal site (as in, a site that doesn't make you money ;)
Awesome piece of software. :). I really like it.
- Installed very smoothly and registered without any problems.
- Plug-in support for MS FrontPage, DreamWeaver and Expression Web during installation (I don't have either of them so I didn't installed any of these)
- It started with rich set of menu templates,ready to be customize and use, OR you can create your own menus.
- UI is quite user friendly and you have rich set of options to customize your menus according to your needs. In addition you can customize UI while moving and setup different windows/toolbars according to your needs
- An awesome set of Themes are provided which you can apply to your menus.
- Ability to generate Search Engine Friendly Code
- Ability to show you a Site Map of your web site using your pages.
- Ability of Previewing your menu in your favorite browser (You can edit your browser list as well)
- Support for Publishing your code to your web sites using a customizable interface.
Overall its an excellent piece of tool to generate DHTML menus.
All Thumbs Up. :-)
* Supports creation of horizontal and vertical menus.
* Supports creation of dynamic database driven menus.
* Gives you full control over your menu and its contents.
* Comes with many very nice predefined templates that you can use (or you can start from "scratch").
* You can preview your menu in a web browser before publishing.
* Provides you with directions on how to place the menu on your website.
* Has plugins for FrontPage, Dreamwaver, and Expression Web.
* Has extra tools such as sitemap generator, Google XML generator, etc.
* Excellent help section and tutorials.
* Generated menus are at the mercy of each individual user/website visitor.
* Not too fond of the "watermarks" in the directions/generated files.
Use a CMS.
For final verdict, recommendations and full review please click here.
It should be said that today’s GAOTD is not a program for users who have never made web sites from scratch before. I think anyone with some site building experience should be able to use it comfortably. I also believe that anyone interested in the academics of Java scripting or HTML will find this program beneficial because of the intensive tutorials at the developer’s web site.
@#12 Adrian – No, I do not like your review because you did not write it. Your “review” was actually written by Nick Mead, the editor at Softonic. You know I think it’s admirable for you to be interested in reviewing software and having your very own site to publish your reviews. However, you’re not going to be doing neither yourself or anyone else a service by stealing other peoples hard work then calling it your own. There is word for that, and that word is “Plagiarism”! It’s also a violation of something called “Copyright” and authors do not take too kindly to those people who have violated their rights. I would HIGHLY recommend that in the future you cite your sources of information when you’re publishing them verbatim. If you check out this link, I believe you’ll see that your “review” is verbatim to his. Have a Nice Day
Creating menus can sometimes be far more complicated that it needs to be as any web designer will know.
Take the pain out of menu creation for your website with this powerful program that will have you creating professional looking menus in no time whatever your web design experience.
Integrates with all major web design packages
Easy to use and create menus
Doesn't allow you to create Flash menus
Doesn't work with all web design apps
For a HOWTO on how to make menus, visit:
If you like my reviews, pay a visit to my site, where there are lots of freeware reviews that you may like, still no alt. for this one so far!
© 2006 - 2022 giveawayoftheday.com. すべてのコンテンツの無断複写 転載 パテント登録中.