Never miss all the cool giveaways:
get notifications in your browser!
こちらを クリックして ブラウザーでの新しいgiveawaysに関する通知を受信しましょう。
Inpaint 2.0< のgiveaway は 2009年11月3日
Windows Vista/2003/2000/XP; 2000 MHz processor 256 Mb RAM
* Fairly easy to use.
* Processes images quickly.
* Rectangle and polygon tool (similar to free hand) for selection.
* Easy multiple processing of the same area.
* Has an undo/redo feature.
* Supports (at least) .JPG, .PNG, .BMP, and .GIF.
* Supports .GIF input images, but does not list it with .JPG, .PNG, and .BMP so users have to select "All files" to select .GIFs.
For final verdict, recommendations, and full review please click here.
* Smooth download/installation/activation/registration on Vista HP x64 SP2 OS.
* Local help guidance (including tech support info.) located within program.
* Simple, clean, clear, easy-to-understand, easy-to-navigate GUI.
* Smooth program access without using Administrator Mode.
* Has rectangle/polygon, image-selection-tool features.
* Has zoom-in/zoom-out/normal-view features.
* Easy, smooth, intuitive program operation.
* Does decent job of correcting images.
* Has undo/redo features.
* Has run/stop functions.
CONS: - Nothing significant to note at the moment.
SUMMARY: - Nice Program. Thanks, GOTD and TeoreX.
FxFoto-CNET User Rating 3.5/5.
PhotoFiltre-CNET User Rating 4.5/5.
This is a great quick fix for photos, however it does have a problem with square or straight edges. It works better where the background is more multi coloured with soft edges. Will remove small inperfections with ease, but the larger the object to be removed the more obvious the result. As a tool, it's a great addition to anyones art app collection.
I like this new version, it has a much-improved interface. Note that it uses the Microsoft Ribbon UI, so the button in the upper-left has your typical file options. Usually when this is offered, people fail to realize that you must hold the shift key to move or resize the area to copy from, which is critical for a good result. You can also re-run with the same selection, as each result is somewhat random. Here is a before Vista sample picture. Here is the after Inpaint version. This took several steps, and I wasn't zoomed-in at first. Not perfect, but decent for a few minutes of work. Inpaint could be improved by allowing the copy-from region selection to be a polygon rather than just a rectangle.
I have inpaint from before and it is a very good program. Be sure to read all the help file and any other read me's because it does some very good little tricks like if the patern you want to replace the itme removed is not next to the item you can actually move the patern box off the area to another area and that will be the replacement. Many times I have done this and other little tricks to get very good and different pictures.
I have found no free software for this purpos that is as easy and good as this one is.
It will do much more than what you think at first.
© 2006 - 2024 giveawayoftheday.com. すべてのコンテンツの無断複写 転載 パテント登録中.