Never miss all the cool giveaways:
get notifications in your browser!
こちらを クリックして ブラウザーでの新しいgiveawaysに関する通知を受信しましょう。
MultiSet 6.7< のgiveaway は 2009年9月18日
Almeza MultiSetはWindowsXPへの自動OS Windows インストレーションをユーザー名、キイーなどの必要なしに実行。
Windows 98, ME, XP Home Edition, XP Professional, 2003 Server, Vista
* Ability to create automated Windows installation disks that install Vista/XP, third party software, and other goodies such as drivers.
* Ability to create automated software installation disks.
* Ability to create an automated install list.
* You can easily reuse software installation "packages" for multiple CDs.
* Cumbersome implementation of a great idea ("macro-recording").
* You must copy the Windows disk contents to your computer prior to making the CD.
* You *must* enter company information/name when creating a Windows installation CD.
* You *must* enter Windows product key when creating a Windows installation CD.
* You must close antivirus/firewall and UAC (UAC only if you are in Vista) when 'recording' a software install.
* Does not verify if Windows product key is correct (typos can occur).
* Time zone list is very disorganized.
* No Windows 7 support in v6.7.
For final verdict, recommendations, and full review please click here.
@Ashraf: About the product key verification, it's somewhat expected that it doesn't exist. To actually implement the feature, there would need to be either a system call that verifies the key, or if someone cracked the Windows activation system and figured out the formula for product keys. Of course, as to the best of my knowledge, the first option doesn't exist, and the second one would be illegal as it would be used by many as a keygen. So in conclusion, the lack of product key verification isn't something they really can implement, so it doesn't really consists a "bad" and shouldn't be counted against them.
Just as an aside, I was distracted by the Advertisement on this page served up by Google for www.Quad-Cleaner.com "Fix Windows XP"
Malwarebytes is serving up "suspicious IP 18.104.22.168" and Avira is coming up with a virus warning for this site.
Even after I closed the other browser window and whilst posting this comment, this IP persisted in pinging my compoter
Did you know: You can change the Registered to User name to your own? Open activate_multiset.amltkey and change Only for Giveawayoftheday beside name to whatever you want. However, don't touch anything else.
@EB GB -
You new around here? Ashraf's opinions are well appreciated by many of us. You got a problem with his opinions, stick to that and cut the crap about, "If you have no concept of how computers work" as those types of statements are not helping anyone decide on the software. Those statements tend to backfire as they point out character flaws in the speaker.
As for the software, I have used the old version, also a GAOTD, to help a friend who downloads all the time, constantly gets viruses in spite of Kaspersky and the Multiset works well.
© 2006 - 2023 giveawayoftheday.com. すべてのコンテンツの無断複写 転載 パテント登録中.