Never miss all the cool giveaways:
get notifications in your browser!
こちらを クリックして ブラウザーでの新しいgiveawaysに関する通知を受信しましょう。
png2icon 1.0< のgiveaway は 2009年3月21日
Png2Icon はPNG を Windowsアイコンへ変換。どんなイメージからも簡単にアイコン作製可能。
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server
Freeware alternative: IcoFX
Fantastic program for opening images to save as icons and vice-versa.
Converts a PNG to an icon. Is that all?
AWicons (GOTD-11.Mar.2009) managed to do the same for JPG, PNG, GIF and BMP.
I feel it is a little premature to release png2icon as a $19.95 product while they state it can handles only a single filetype (PNG)
If I only cared about PNG to ICO - AveIconifier2 would fit the bill.
To do conversions for all formats (I don't want a separate tool for each file format), grab one of the quality freeware alternatives
Or just do it online (no need to install a program at all)
- Smooth Installation without any problems
- User friendly and easy to use interface
- Its not limited to PNG graphics. I was able to play with .jpg files.
- I was only able to save one size (256X256) which is stated as Windows Vista Icon Or other option is only for Mac OS icon
- I was not able to choose the size of icons of my choice, which are mentioned in the interface i.e. limited to only one size.
- Scroll bars are not standard. I always have to drag the scroll bar controller and can't move these by clicking on the scroll bar to jumply move the controller.
- It should allow to select other sizes of icons easily and should also save the icons for Windows XP.
- If the icons it creates for Windows Vista are compatible with Windows XP or earlier, then it should not be specifically mentioning Windows Vista.
- Software should use standard scroll bars and interface which can also be managed by Lap Tops scratch pads. Current interface is bounded to mouse pointer.
* Simple and straightforward.
* An excellent dynamic interface.
* You can input more than just PNG images.
* You can save images as Windows or Mac icons.
* You can crop images from within the program.
* Resulting .ICO can result in a bigger file size than the original input image.
* You can't choose what size you want the icon to be.
* Not very light on resources.
* No options to change icon settings (like color format or quality).
* Once you hit "Crop" you "Cancel" and reload the image in order for the crop box to go away.
* Batch processing would have been convenient.
Registration and installation
I was unable to find any information regarding if it registered properly or not.
Greenfish Icon Editor Pro
For final verdict, recommendations, full review and a quick video demonstration, please click here. However I can say I give png2icon a thumbs down.
I am not certain why it does not list Vista, but it works with Vista 32 bit Home Premium with no issues.
It is very simple to use as well as I made an Icon (ico) file from a jpeg image.
It gives you a variety of sizes for your Icon.
It appears that you can make icns files which I assume is an Apple icon file?
Nice and simple.
Good Job Thanks
© 2006 - 2022 giveawayoftheday.com. すべてのコンテンツの無断複写 転載 パテント登録中.