TwistedBrush Pro Studio 17< のgiveaway は 2012年10月4日
デジタル・ペイントのツールとして便利な TwistedBrush Pro Studioはパワフルで簡単に使用できるブラシ・エンジン。
Windows NT /XP / Vista / 7; 500mb disk space; 1gb RAM (2gb or more recommended)
コメント TwistedBrush Pro Studio 17
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
Creates Awesome Special Effects
Seems like Twisted Brush v17 was offered about 2 months ago.
TB is a super photo editor packed with a ton of features. You can easily add awesome special effects that are a pain to imitate in Photoshop. That's what I like best about TB.
TB is easy to use...but it has a steep learning curve...thanks to the huge variety of features. Every time I use TB, I learn something new.
WARNING: TB v17 works poorly in Windows 7 x64. TB v17 is XP software (and v18 for Vista). But TB v19 works great in W7 x64. I upgraded to v19 for that reason. Last time, the developer offered a cheap upgrade price for the GAOTD community. If you like TB, the upgrade to v19 is well worth it.
BTW, the developer regularly updates v19. A minor update for v19 was released a few days ago.
Save | Cancel
Well, after Zoner Phone Studio I wouldn't expect another excellent GAOTD like this one.... great job GAOTD team...keep going like this!!
I think I'll pass on this, because I recently took advantage of another amazing FREE offer concerning the EXTREME version of award-winning XARA software, but for sure today's giveaway is a must have tool for painters, artists, (web) designers and just ordinary people who loves drawing digital images and sketches with their own PC.
In fact it sports an impressive array of layers, realistic media, photo cloning tools, filters and over 5000 brushes. Definitely one of the BEST digital pianting tools on the market right now along with XARA EXTREME EDITION and a few others.
A huge THUMBS UP from me, although this is NOT the last and updated version of this program (v 19)!!
BEST FREEWARE ALTERNATIVES
* Blender (==> Softpedia Editor Pick)
Amazing 3D modeling, animation, rendering and video post-processing Open Source App. Definitely NOT for noobs.
* (Portable) Gimphoto
This is a GIMP modification supercool tool with additional plugins and resources to bring the best GIMP experience to Photoshop users. More than 100 brushes available for artists:
* (Portable) Inkscape (==> Softpedia Editor Pick)
Awesome Open Source vector graphics editor, which uses the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format
Terrific highly functional and easy to use paint software with a vast range of brushes available to use for FREE
* Project DogWaffle Free Edition
* ArtRage Starter Edition
* Speedy Painter
* (Portable) PIXIA
* Sumo Piant
Great online image editor and drawing application
And as PHOTO EDITORS only....
* (Portable) Hornil StylePix (==> COOL lightweight app)
* Portable RealWorld Paint 2011.1
* Funny PhotoMaker
Save | Cancel
This is an easy install and registration. You must visit this page:
But the registration information is displayed on the page. There is no need to enter an email address. You can enter your email info to receive support, upgrade offers, etc. But this is optional. A very nice practice that I hope other publishers will pick up on and begin to use.
As for the program itself, I will admit I am not much of an artist but I had fun trying the program. I am sure with time I can produce some thing worth saving. For those that like to create, look no further. I don't think you well find such a well rounded program anywhere. I would urge you to try it and to also visit the publisher's web site. You may want to join in on their community and contribute your creations. Thank you GAOTD team for your efforts. thank you to the publisher, Pixarra Inc., for your offering.
Save | Cancel
For those with no clue as I....what such software does
Some videos on their site here
Version 17 Highlights
Save | Cancel
Responses to some questions here
1. The license key can be found on the page that was included in the readme.txt file.
2. Updates to version 19 will be offered at the standard upgrade price. This information will be sent in email on the following day. Be sure to register your email address if you want the option to upgrade.
3. Version 17 does result in Windows Vista and 7 switching out of Aero themes. This is functionally controlled by Windows but is temporary and has not adverse effects. Later versions of TwistedBrush have resolved this limitation.
4. If you encounter a report from your virus scanner:
Unfortunately virus scanners are often too aggressive in their protection and report false positives.
You can submit the file in question to the virustotal.com website to have it checked against most known virus scanners.
Once you are happy that the file on your system is OK you can adjust your virus scanner to accept it.
Additionally as a user of the anti-virus software you can submit your findings to the company as a false position so they can make corrections to their software or virus definitions.
5. If unable to access the pixarra.com domain. Best to check with your ISP to enable access. They might be blocking access to parts of the web that you want. However feel free to email email@example.com if you are not able to access pixarra.com to get the license information.
6. You do not need to be connected to the internet to run TwistedBrush.
7. Uninstalling removes files with the exception of the license keys stored in registry and files created after the installation.
8. Windows 7 X64 is fully supported.
Thanks for those who commented here and placed reviews, good or bad. It helps users make an informed choice!
Feel free to visit the forum at http://forum.pixarra.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
Save | Cancel