Never miss all the cool giveaways:
get notifications in your browser!
こちらを クリックして ブラウザーでの新しいgiveawaysに関する通知を受信しましょう。
Wise Disk Cleaner 4 Professional< のgiveaway は 2009年3月15日
ハードディスクの整理、削除していないファイルを回復。Wise Disk Cleaner 4 Professionalはパワフルなディスクツール。ディスクを整理してフリースペースを増加、コンピューターのパフォーマンスを改善。
Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/XP-x64/2003/Vista/Vista-x64/2008 Server
Make sure you are making a backup image before you go delete happy. The last time this was offered, I ended up reformatting because some system files were deleted by it.
Just trying to save some headaches.
A helpful wizard appeared at start-up, and walked me through the disk cleaning process. First, you choose from a long list of file extensions to include in the cleanup. The next step is to select the drives or folders you want to clean, and choose from a list of cleaning options, such as deleting cookies and temporary files. The last step is to choose to run the program in either auto-run or manual mode, and whether you want the files permanently deleted or sent to your recycle bin. Once I went through the wizard, I was sent to the main user interface to click the Scan button. Considering the task, the program worked extremely fast. It took a little time for the program to delete and send the files to the Recycle Bin, but I was able to continue working during the process.
While I’ve been a fan of CCleaner, Wise Cleaner is highly customizable, allowing me to search for just certain temp file types. In a highly unscientific test, I ran a few minutes ago, Wise Disk Cleaner found about twice as many removable files as CCleaner using the default settings on both programs. I would have to say this one is keeper.
Installed, checked, uninstalled. According to this tool the file "something.tmpl" is of type "*.tmp" and hence safe to be deleted! You better check carefully all the files before you press "delete".
* You have the ability to choose what types of files you want to find via "Disk Cleaner".
* Has the ability to recover deleted files via "Disk Recover".
* You can permanently delete deleted files within whole drives/partitions with "Disk Scrub".
* You can choose to delete, perma delete, or compress and move files found via "Disk Cleaner".
* You have the ability to specify "Disk Cleaner" to search for files via special criteria such as size, attribute, data created, modified or accessed.
* Fairly straightforward and easy to use.
* Supports multiple different languages.
* "Disk Cleaner" contains false-positives.
* "Disk Cleaner" finds files that have extensions similar to the file types that it is told to find.
* "Disk Recover" is only for NTFS drivers (no FAT support).
* "Disk Recover" cannot do folders - just files.
* The drives/partitions are mislabeled under "Disk Recover".
* "Disk Recover" is very weak.
* When specifying a partition/drive to search via "Disk Cleaner", other partition/drives are searched also.
* Uses more RAM then other programs that do similar tasks.
* Compress and move files includes more then just the files I select.
* No real "Backup" feature.
* I get an error when trying to use the scheduler.
Registration and installation
The following programs all include tools that will allow you to remove junk files from your computer, perma delete files and recover deleted files
TuneUp Utilities 2007
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5
The following programs have some sort of junk file cleaner but do not have the ability to perma delete files or recover deleted files.
Advanced SystemCare Free (or Pro)
***Sorry I had to unlink the last three because spam filter caught my first post.
For full review, final verdict and recommendations please click here. However I can tell you I gave Wise Disk Cleaner 4 Professional a thumbs down.
Be aware that it removes windows update uninstallation files automatically, unless you remove this option in the settings.
This goes for Xp, as it won't be removed in vista !!
© 2006 - 2024 giveawayoftheday.com. すべてのコンテンツの無断複写 転載 パテント登録中.