Never miss all the cool giveaways:
get notifications in your browser!
こちらを クリックして ブラウザーでの新しいgiveawaysに関する通知を受信しましょう。
XYplorer Pro 15.90< のgiveaway は 2015年11月6日
XYplorer は Windowsのファイン管理を実施、検索、プリビューなどカスタマイズ化も可能で、繰り返し行うタスクを自動的に効果的に管理。
Windows 90/ ME/ NT/ 2000/ Server 2003/ Server 2008/ Server 2012/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (x32/x64)
I've been using this for years. OK, I still use Windows Explorer as well, but if you give XY a try I believe you will find many features that are way more convenient. For example, renaming the extension is much easier in XY if you have it hidden in WE. Also, in XY by default, you can see much more information then in WE. On few occasions, when I couldn't delete or rename some file with WE (God knows why, you know how Windows are), I did it with XY.
100% agreement with Yanco's comments above.
Just had to add that the ability to play mp3 files within the user interface is a real plus for me.
Installed and registered without any difficulty.
Been using tabbed file managers for many years, they make so many operations much easier to accomplish.
Moving files from one tabbed folder to another can be done in seconds.
Allowing thumbnails to be varied in size or to have thumbnails with details is done with just a click of the mouse.
This particular file manager is very versatile and very easy to use at the basic level, but it can do much more than that once you get to know it.
If you've never tried a tabbed file manager you've nothing to lose by downloading it and if you are use to them this is one of the better ones.
I wouldn't be without it.
Firstly, great piece of software. Dual page manager and the renaming is awesome....It can do some nice tricks renaming programs can't do...
The inbuilt copier is awesome and allows for queuing. Use it all the time! There are tons of other features such as tabbed interface, breadcrumbs etc...
Only thing missing IMO is full zip folder support. Another gripe I have with it is it's inability to lose all collapsed folderss upon closing the software. If you have opened a bunch of folders in left pane, no easy method to collapase it with a single click...Must be done individually.
Conc. inability to lose all collapsed folders: There are several ways to handle this.
1) You have a command Reset Tree that will totally collapse the tree to its initial state.
2) The key Numpad Divide will fully collapse the current node and all its child nodes.
3) In configuration you can opt to not remember the tree state between sessions.
4) Using a script you can even load a particulat tree state on startup.
I have been using this for years - started with the free version, then paid for it & nowadays I have a life subscription to it. Over the years (from the beginning of Windows) I was searching for a really good Windows Explorer alternative as I do a lot of file operations & tried out every program out there, but no joy until I found XYplorer.
Nowadays 90% of my work is done by XYplorer, the other 10% by Windows Double Explorer (free - http://wde.codeplex.com/).
© 2006 - 2023 giveawayoftheday.com. すべてのコンテンツの無断複写 転載 パテント登録中.