Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro 11< のgiveaway は 2010年8月13日
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro 11はすべての機能がひとつになったMp3アプリケーションで、Zortam Auto Taggerによりアート、lyrics, アルバムなどのタグインフォメーションでZortam database, MP3 Organizer, Mp3 Normalizer, ID3 Tag Editor, Mp3 Player, CD Ripper, Wav/Mp3などを大量処理。ID3情報、ID3タグで大量処理したファイルを管理。
iPod、iPhone利用者に最適。ファイルをiPodやiPhoneへ移動するだけで完了。Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro 11は７つの言語をサポート。
Mac, Linux使用者は Zortam Web Taggerを http://autotag.zortam.comで利用可能。
Windows 9x/ Me/ NT 4.0/ XP/ 2000/ 2003/ Vista/ 7
コメント Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro 11
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
Installed successfully on N450/1GB Win7 Starter Netbook.
- Was able to add files on network to its library.
- Love option to set tags fields order, and have it replace all or only blank tags.
- Option to replace underscores with spaces
- Can write ID3v1&V2 tags.
- Can preview how tags will look on (all) files before you confirm.
- Can connect to multiple sites to download the best Album graphics and title.
- Shows lyrics along with Album art (when available).
- Good sound quality playback (to Sony MDR-EX75)
- Can start automatically with Reboot (I think this is default)
- Has visualization plug in that can show Album art and lyrics.
- Accepts hotkeys (ff, rw, next, (etc.))
- CPU (N450) utilization is less than 20% when playing music.
- Had to exit and reboot for application to behave.
- If the "Contents" of the library changes, a dialog box is displayed to warn you, but the word contents is misspelled as "contents".
- Automatically start with Windows boot should not be the default.
- Player icons on Main Windows are very distorted. Could not tell FF from RW.
- Clicking the Configure icon on the Visualizer causes stops current song for a few seconds, and then restarts it from the beginning.
Visualizer icons need labels (at least when you move cursor over the icon).
- Can't delete just one item from Player playlist. Right-click or icon.
- Found a SECOND "Visualization" window. This one does have icons labeled for cursor hovering but doesn't allow Full screen mode or auto hide of icons.
This software has some real potential. With a plethora of options and report capabilities, this could be a great way to keep your music organized and play them too. However, there are so many options that are not fully functional or "mysterious" in operation that it is going to be a little frustrating to use. The GUI and operation of it are not intuitive enough for everyone's taste.
At this time I can't recommend this product as a finished solution, but I am sure interested in seeing what they come up with in the next release.
Save | Cancel
Download was easy registered fine but buy option was still visible. Upon opening it asked for a drive or file to load>iTunes library 22k songs and crashed. mp3gain.exe listed as culprit.
So restarted gave it a fresh cd>Little Ceaser went to tag and crashed.
Restarted gave it a ripped file>Supertramp Breakfast In America 24K edition Tagged it as 3 different albums only after I entered each song name and track. 3 songs of 10 mistagged and with excessive "comments" basically reading like a synopsis of the bands entire history.
No format support other than mp3. CPU usage was in the high 40s to low 50s even idle. With player going CPU use was in the mid 70s. Low memory use. Seemed a little dated compared with other "media players." Small install, but insisted on a startup item added.
I think I'll stick with iTunes for now. It will tag on insert and rip to my settings, grab artwork etc.. and it is still free. I would be disappointed with this program had it loaded my iTunes library and I had to retag each track. Thanks, but I think it still needs work.
Save | Cancel
This is an excellent application which I already have a license for. The interface is a bit basic and they do push out updates that seem to add no functionality every other day - but it really does get the job done with a minimum of fuss. I recommend it.
Save | Cancel
9.Does it rip music like a black hole too?
No, but it will make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs...
Save | Cancel
Downloaded OK, but I am kind of used to that. GAOTD.com usually works.
Installed OK, although the installer clashed with my Lavasof Ad-aware pro. As usual, I had to close the Ad-aware-application in order to install the program. You really should look into this, guys. Closing down some of my protection to install GAOTD-programs is not good.
The program itself...
Nowhere NEAR the speed of light for scanning MP3-library.
Default setting is "update and overwrite ALL tags in library". Not smart, most of us are quite happy with most of our tags.
Had to stop the scanning after scanning 4000 songs (have more than 100.000, but it did seem like overkill to scan them all for this test).
Selecting a song for playing, opened the player in a new window. Why not just put the player at the bottom of the program? New window... Bah...
Decided to try the autotag-feature. (Roy Orbison, I drove all night, from 101 power ballads).
I got Roy Orbison, I drove all night, King of Hearts-album, correct lyrics and the cover from Bee Gees.
And no question as to whether I WANTED to change the tag, if I agreed that the suggested title/performer etc was correct. It just changed it. (But I'll give you this, it did find the WRONG information very fast, and updated the tag with wrong information very fast).
OK, they DO tell you the autotag-function is not 100%, and you DO have the option of choosing what parts of the tag you want to update.
For my part, I might try to download LYRICS to all my songs as a novelty. But I am not sure the rest of the information would survive the updates, so I'll pass.
Winamp (www.winamp.com/) for playing the music (the best player I have found when it comes to handling +100.000 songs in all formats)
Winamp for editing tags. The gracenote-database may not find all songs, and may not allways be right, but YOU can choose whether you update the tags or not AFTER you see what winamp/gracenote suggests. And if you do what I do, all albums in their own folders, sorted by artist, it is pretty easy to see when winamp is right and when it is wrong/did not identify correctly.
Mp3tag (http://www.mp3tag.de/en/) for manual bulk editing of tags, adding cover-photos IN the file, adding or removing comments in bulk etc.
MusicIP Mixer as a plug-in for winamp to generate automatic playlist based on what you are listening to at the moment (Better than Winamps built-in solution. Google my name and "musicip" if you want it)
Save | Cancel